New to The Happy Finances Challenge? Learn more HERE.
On Day 29, you found your sweet spot—something that you love doing, are good at, and people are willing to pay for.
Let me tell you, that’s probably the most difficult task to do, especially if you have a lot of passions and are awesome at all of them.
You can really insert your jazz hands here.
Today’s lifework is taking that sweet spot and deciding how you will make money from it. In the world of sales, you are either the owner of a product, a service, or both.
To get your juices flowing, here are a few ways that you can take your passion and make it a service or product.
- Speaking as a keynote speaker or workshop leader on your topic of passion
- Training individuals and organizations to make them an expert on your topic of passion
- Consulting with individuals and organizations with advice, feedback, and resources on how to make what they do better based on your expertise.
- Freelancing with companies and individuals by offering your area of expertise for a fee.
- Coaching individuals and groups on how to remove obstacles (perceived or real) so they can reach your level of expertise with respect to your passion.
- Hosting your own live events, conferences, and retreats where you go into detail about your topic from various perspectives or bring in other experts to do so. They can range in length: from 3-hours to several days.
- Making digital products like worksheets, ebooks, and audio books.
- Making physical products like journals, t-shirts, workbooks, paperback books, mugs, hair products, skin products, and jewelry.
- Blogging and vlogging to share your passion about your topic for free so you can offer products and services to die-hard fans at a fee down the line. It also allows you to sell other people’s products and services that you trust for an affiliate commission.
- Heading your online classes, courses and programs through webinars, teleseminars, online home study courses, and audio/video programs.
Now it’s your turn. Brainstorm below how you want to sell your sweet spot. Remember, you can always come back and change it, but the most important thing is that you start NOW.
Now we need you to spread the love. Make sure you share your Day 31 revelations in The Happy Finances Community.
That’s it for today’s lifework!
Also, leave a comment below with your “aha” moment or reach out to your accountability partner(s) for questions and insights.
Finally, hit me up and share your insights. I’m cheering you on.
Want to work through the Happy Finances Challenge in a workbook? Get your copy here today!
The Mama Bear Principle: Mama Bears are protective of their cubs and their crew. And that’s exactly how I feel about our community. Throughout the Happy Finances Challenge, I may recommend some products and service and receive some form of compensation. However, I would NEVER suggest them unless I truly believed they were useful or helpful.