Would you like to invite Kara to speak at your next event, conference or retreat?
She has successfully worked with women’s organizations, nonprofits, churches, young professionals groups, fellowship programs, colleges, universities and civic groups. When you book Kara as a speaker, your group will not only be motivated to improve their lives, businesses, and careers, but they will also leave equipped with new information that they can use right away. She is committed to serving your audience and helping to make sure that your organization looks good in the process! To book Kara to speak at your next event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org The following speaking topics can be delivered as a keynote, plenary, breakout session, workshop or webinar for your audience. We can also collaborate to customize speaking engagements that align best with your vision and needs.
You leave this workshop with:
- A personal mission statement that they can refer to daily to keep them focused on living their most ideal life.
- A set of concrete benchmarks to keep you focused and motivated on reaching your goals.
- Clarity about core values and how your current spending habits align with them.
- A renewed sense of energy and connection to your life and your passions.
- A preliminary passion-based budget and spending plan.
You leave this workshop:
- A completed financial genogram tracing the root of their financial identity
- A partner-in-accountability to support their journey toward financial
- A 3-month and 6-month action plan for financial liberation
- An in-depth understanding of how to create financial SMART goals.
You will leave this workshop:
- A clear list of things “to-do” to engage in weekly and monthly financial care rituals.
- A personalized understanding of how to demonstrate financial self-care through savings, investing, eliminating debt, and improving your credit score.
In this presentation, you will discover:
- Your personal belief system about gender roles and money and identify if they help or hinder you financial security.
- How to hone your “financial radar” when planning for “nesting.”
- What the most important qualities to look for in a partner with respect to his money mindset
- What questions to ask your new beau about his money mindset without seeming like a snoop.
- The 10 Signs that you are dating a financial bad boy.
- How ready YOU are for Mr. Responsible.
You will learn the following:
- The ABC’s of credit score
- How to read a credit report
- How to improve your credit score
- The best times to review your credit report
- Online sites and tools to help you stay motivated
- 15 ways to keep you from using your credit cards
- How many credit cards you should have
- The emotional triggers that get you using your credit cards
- $1,000 Panel Participation
- $2,500 Half-day Workshop or breakout session (up to 3 hrs.)
- $4,500 Full-day Workshop (up to 5 hrs)
- $6,000 Keynote or plenary (up to 90 minutes)
- $7,200 Keynote or plenary plus ONE breakout session (up to 2 hrs)
- $8,100 Keynote or plenary plus TWO breakout sessions (two hours each)
- A personal phone consultation with Kara prior to your event
- Planning time, including conference calls with meeting organizers
- Development of customized, interactive content to meet your specific event objectives
- Development of a customized handout or worksheet, if applicable
- Development of a customized, interactive PowerPoint presentation, if applicable
- Delivery of the presentation