Is it time for you to FINALLY say YES to be being HAPPY,WEALTHY, and BRAVE?
What Is Coaching and How Can it Help You Create Your Ideal Financial Life?
Kara’s coaching can help you:
– Develop an inspiring financial vision for your life
– Gain clarity about the next step you should take in your finances
– Create and implement a financial action plan for how to reach your top financial goals through customized budgeting and debt-elimination planning.
– Explore techniques for addressing specific financial challenges & money blocks; strategize ways for to overcome them
– Overcome financial procrastination, guilt, and fear and be more productive and accomplish more in a few months than you have all year.
Money Therapy for Black Girls with Money Shame, Anxiety, and Guilt
Before you can even think about creating a budget, eliminating debt, and building a fat emergency fund, you have to get clear on how you feel and think about money in a safe space.
Because financial healing is the first step to building long-term wealth and true financial confidence, but many of us overlook this crucial step and find ourselves battling cycles of financial dysfunction all of our lives.
As your money + life therapist, I walk you through my signature 60-minute Money DeCluttered Process.
- A clear understanding of the impact of their childhood financial identity on their current money behavior.
- Create an empathic lens to re-evaluate the money messages and stories they tell themselves.
- Develop a preliminary plan of action to redefine and rewrite their money stories and behaviors to more thoughtful and empowering ones.
Immigrant Money: Money Therapy for First-Generation Brown Girls Trying to Make Cents of Two Cultures
As a first-generation American with deep roots in the Caribbean, I know first hand what it’s like to be torn between the financial stoicism and pragmatism of the islands with the eternally optimistic, highly consumeristic ways of the States.
Being stuck between these worlds takes a toll on your material and emotional joy.
But it doesn’t have it.
Working with me as your resident FirstGen Money Therapist, we’ll unpack:
- The pros and cons of your immigrant money story.
- Strategize around feeling of ambivalence when it comes to spending on family, family responsibility, and your personal joy and dreams.
- Uncover your unique financial voice as a FirstGen and how to use this singular experience to your career and financial advantage.