Would you like to invite Kara to speak at your next event, conference or retreat?
She has successfully worked with women’s organizations, nonprofits, churches, young professionals groups, fellowship programs, colleges, universities and civic groups.
When you book Kara as a speaker, your group will not only be motivated to improve their lives, businesses, and careers, but they will also leave equipped with new information that they can use right away. She is committed to serving your audience and helping to make sure that your organization looks good in the process!
To book Kara to speak at your next event, please email: email@example.com
The following speaking topics can be delivered as a keynote, plenary, breakout session, workshop or webinar for your audience. We can also collaborate to customize speaking engagements that align best with your vision and needs.
If we asked ourselves this question daily, I bet many of us would be living life very differently. In this interactive workshop, we talk about what it means to live your life with the end in mind. Rather than viewing this as morbid, this workshop helps women draw laser-like focus to what they want to do with their lives and inspiration to make action steps toward achieving it.
You leave this workshop with:
- A personal mission statement that they can refer to daily to keep them focused on living their most ideal life.
- A set of concrete benchmarks to keep you focused and motivated on reaching your goals.
- Clarity about core values and how your current spending habits align with them.
- A renewed sense of energy and connection to your life and your passions.
- A preliminary passion-based budget and spending plan.
The primary relationship, the bond between parents and child is clinically considered to be one of the most important and influential in our lives. This is because we enter it without choice or preparation, and at the most vulnerable and impressionable stages of our human development– infancy and childhood. As adults, we are pretty cognizant of how our childhood experiences with loved ones molded our sexual, racial, and spiritual identities. We may even be able to trace the foundation of our political leanings and political outlooks to certain experiences in our youth.
But what about our financial selves? How much do we think about the impact of our primary relationships on the development of our financial identities?
In this interactive workshop, we go rifling through our family trees to get to the root of our financial perspective. With guided practice, we uncover how our parents’ and extended family members’ beliefs about money impact our current financial identities and discuss its implications for helping us reach our financial goals.
You leave this workshop:
- A completed financial genogram tracing the root of their financial identity
- A partner-in-accountability to support their journey toward financial
- A 3-month and 6-month action plan for financial liberation
- An in-depth understanding of how to create financial SMART goals.
What Does It Mean To Engage in Financial Self-Care?
We throw this term around so loosely: self-care. But what does that mean? In this presentation, you will learn the building blocks of self-care from a holistic perspective, which ranges from knowing who to enlist to become a member of your financial glam squad to finding ways to release financial shame, and tools of accountability to ensure you are hitting or exceeding your financial milestones.
You will leave this workshop:
- A clear list of things “to-do” to engage in weekly and monthly financial care rituals.
- A personalized understanding of how to demonstrate financial self-care through savings, investing, eliminating debt, and improving your credit score.
Love is a beautiful thing, isn’t it? You have found a partner, a partner-in-crime, and a confidant. Congratulations! Before you take this relationship any further, it is important to know what his financial philosophy is. Conversely, it is important to know what your money mindset is and to gauge how compatible it will be for the new man in your life.
In this presentation, you will discover:
- Your personal belief system about gender roles and money and identify if they help or hinder you financial security.
- How to hone your “financial radar” when planning for “nesting.”
- What the most important qualities to look for in a partner with respect to his money mindset
- What questions to ask your new beau about his money mindset without seeming like a snoop.
- The 10 Signs that you are dating a financial bad boy.
- How ready YOU are for Mr. Responsible.
Wait Until I Get My Credit Right!
Want a new car? Thinking about buying a home? Want to buy…a cellphone? If you don’t have cash, then your credit, better yet, your credit score will let companies know if they should trust you or not.
If your credit is not looking right, that’s ok. With a little bit of knowledge and a lot of work.
You will learn the following:
- The ABC’s of credit score
- How to read a credit report
- How to improve your credit score
- The best times to review your credit report
- Online sites and tools to help you stay motivated
- 15 ways to keep you from using your credit cards
- How many credit cards you should have
- The emotional triggers that get you using your credit cards
Speaking Fees and Policies:
Kara’s speaking and training fees are value-based and reflect a commitment to help your audience create their ideal lives through personal growth and financial self-awareness.
Please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this contact form to schedule a free phone consultation with Kara to discuss how she can help to make your next event a successful one.