Do you find yourself trying to push away all the negative feelings, emotions, and memories you have about your past and current money mistakes?
Do you keep telling yourself that you’re going to get out of debt, stop overspending, and build your emergency fund this year, but “this” year comes and goes and your finances haven’t gotten better, but worse?
Do you look good on paper—great job, great salary, excellent education—but look horrible when it comes to your savings account, checking account, investment account, and your retirement account?
Do you want to enjoy the pleasures and joys that money has to offer, but you continually sabotage your chances at happiness by day-to-day money decisions?
The Happy Finances Challenge will equip you with the emotional and tactical tools you’ll need to break free from money dysfunction and disease so you can create sustainable financial happiness.
With The Happy Finances Challenge, you will receive daily guidance over 42 days. Simple yet powerful “lifework” exercises prepare you to handle these six critical components of your money paradigm with confidence and compassion:
- Money Mindset
- Organization of Financial Files and Documents
- Budgeting and Emergency Fund
- Debt Management and Elimination
- Entrepreneurship and Multiple Streams of Income
- Financial Boundaries with Friends and Family
- With financial education and financial encouragement, you’ll be primed for financial transformation.